Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Maximum article file size limit is 2MB. If unable to upload, please separate Figure and Table from the article and submit as a supplementary file. Each supplementary file accepts only 2MB, you may upload multiple files in the supplementary file.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is using the 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The Similarity Index Report by iThenticate/TurnitIn of 30% or less is attached.
- The Reviewer Suggestion Form is completed and attached together with the article text.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLEOriginal Research Artricle should contain all reports of original research in Advances in Agricultural and Food Research Journal. This main mode of scientific communication should consist of principal research governing major contributions for many different fields and different type of studies. The report includes a full introduction, significant findings, latest methodologies, statistical studies, results and proper evidence of conclusions
REVIEW ARTICLEReview article describes as of the latest findings, significant new development and progress, a compilation of published evidence of analysis at the particular subject area of research under this Journal's scope.
Short Communications are short papers (limited to 3000 words) that present original and significant material for the rapid distribution of research finding that significant to the field. Short Communication may focus on a particular aspect of a problem or a new finding that is expected to have a significant impact. Short articles include, but are not limited to: discovery or development of new materials, cutting-edge experiments and theory including negative results, the novelty in simulation and modeling, elucidation of mechanisms. Short Communications are expected to have a higher than average impact on the field rather than report on incremental research, they will receive a prioritized and rapid publication.
EDITORIAL NOTEEditorial presents the opinion of an article or specific topic related to agricultural and food research. It also includes announcements, highlighting recent changes in accordance to the journal.
NAFEC 2021 Original Research Article
This section is created for the submission of Original Research Article from National Agricultural and Food Engineering Convention (NAFEC) 2021.
NAFEC 2021 Review Article
This section is created for the submission of Review Article from National Agricultural and Food Engineering Convention (NAFEC) 2021.
Author(s) shall retain the copyright of their work and grant the Journal/Publisher right for the first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). This license allows for the copying, distribution and transmission of the work, provided the correct attribution of the original creator is stated. Adaptation and remixing are also permitted.
This broad license intends to facilitate free access to, as well as the unrestricted reuse of, original works of all types for non-commercial purposes.
The author(s) permits HH Publisher to publish this article that has not been submitted elsewhere.