Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLES
Original Research Articles should contain all reports of original research in Progress in Drug Discovery & Biomedical Science. This main mode of scientific communication should consist of principal research governing major contributions to the various field. The report may contain significant findings, latest methodologies, statistical studies and proper evidence of conclusions.
Reviews describe as of the latest findings, significant new development and progress, compilation of published evidence of the analysis at particular subject area of research under this Journal's scope.
Editorial presents the opinion of an article or specific topic related to drug discovery and biomedical science. It also includes announcements, highlighting recent changes in accordance to the journal.
Case report provide detailed reports of symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and modification techniques in methodology with 2 or 3 clinical cases.
Correspondences is Letters to the Editor, Responses, Short Comment from the authors for certain issues. They are peer-reviewed and should not contain more than 20 references.
Genome report format publishes short manuscripts announcing the availability of recently sequenced genomes of prokaryotic and eukaryotic microbes and viruses in the public databases. These announcements inform readers of the availability of new genome sequences and provide the rationale for sequencing a particular organism, as well as particulars of the protocols used in assembly of the genome sequence. Manuscripts submitted to genome report will be editorially reviewed for appropriate content; submissions will be accepted and published at the editor's discretion.
Methods articles present a new method, or emerging technique, or existing known method with detailed optimization steps involved that opens new avenues or providing a good standardization for the investigation of important issues in a field. Method articles should include:
- objectives and validation of the method with a detailed protocol;
- example(s) of its application and effectiveness;
- advantages and limitations.
CURRICULUM, INSTRUCTION AND PEDAGOGY
Curriculum, Instruction, and Pedagogy articles describe innovation in curricula, courses, teaching methodologies, teaching formats, educational training programs, pedagogical frameworks such as competency models, evaluation techniques, instructions on data analysis or data collection methods, and other innovative pedagogical elements.
OPINION ARTICLEOpinion articles allow authors to contribute viewpoints on the interpretation of recent findings in any research area, value of the methods used, as well as weaknesses and strengths of scientific hypotheses.
Perspective articles present a viewpoint on a specific area of research. Articles should cover the discussion of current advances and future directions, clear presentation of the authors’ perspective along with accurate presentation and citations of other authors’ work. Articles may include personal insights and opinions. Perspective articles are peer-reviewed.
Author(s) shall retain the copyright of their work and grant the Journal/Publisher right for the first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). This license allows for the copying, distribution and transmission of the work, provided the correct attribution of the original creator is stated. Adaptation and remixing are also permitted.
This broad license intends to facilitate free access to, as well as the unrestricted reuse of, original works of all types for non-commercial purposes.
The author(s) permits HH Publisher to publish this article that has not been submitted elsewhere.