HH Publisher and Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Goh Bey Hing, invites all authors, researchers and academicians to submit manuscripts to our recently launched premium journal, Progress in Drug Discovery and Biomedical Science (PDDBS).Read more about CALL FOR PAPERS: VOLUME 3; NO. 1 (2020)
About the Journal
Progress in Drug Discovery & Biomedical Science (PDDBS) is an open access journal dedicated to the exchange of information and understandings about the research in areas of drug discovery and biomedical science based on the principles established through international conventions.
PDDBS covering both the fundamental and application aspects of drug discovery & biomedical science and welcoming papers having a good interdisciplinary approach.
- Plant, microbes bioactives
- Basic or applied biomedical research
- Toxicology & pharmacology
- Molecular/cell biology
- Drug delivery
- Therapeutic strategies/targets
- Clinical trials
- Structural Biology and Biomolecular Modeling
- Curriculum, instruction and pedagogy