About the Journal
The scopes of the journal are as follows:
- Agribusiness and agricultural marketing
- Agribusiness community development and education
- Agribusiness entrepreneurship and management
- Agribusiness finance
- Agribusiness supply chain management
- Agribusiness value chain management
- Agricultural and food trade
- Agriculture economics
- Agriculture policy
- Agri-products and services
- Consumer behaviour
- Food safety and marketing policies
- Halal business and marketing
- Information technology in agribusiness
- International agribusiness marketing
- Livestock economics
- Production and farm management
- R&D in agribusiness
- Resource and environmental economics
- Sustainable agriculture
Malaysian Journal of Agricultural Economics is published annually.
Journal Publication Ethics
Malaysian Journal of Agricultural Economics' manuscript management adheres to “Code of Conduct for Journal Editors and Code of Conduct for Publishers” and Best Practise as stipulated by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) to prevent misconduct of research papers.
Open Access Policy
Malaysian Journal of Agricultural Economics is a Gold Open Access journal. Author(s) shall retain the copyright of their work, but grant to the Publisher a license to publish.
Malaysian Journal of Agricultural Economics works under the license of Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) that allows copying, distribution, and transmission of the published work with the acknowledgement of the original creator. This broad license intends to facilitate free access to, as well as the unrestricted reuse of, original works of all types.
Article Processing Charge
If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the author requires paying for an Article Publication Fee (APC) to cover publication costs.
APC is USD40 or RM150.
Sources of Support
Malaysian Journal of Agricultural Economics is financially supported by the Open-Access model system under the HH Publisher.